M5800i Fence Energizer Solar Kit
Get all the smarts and power of the Gallagher i Series with a remotely monitored solar powered installation. Our range of i Series Energizers provides fence information at a glance, informing you of any problems immediately so you can take action to save time and money. With 58 Joules of stored energy, this energizer is suitable for fencing all types of animals, on farms up to 600 acres.
The M5800i solar kit comes complete with 3 x 130W Intelligent Solar Panels with built-in MPPT Regulator for easy battery and panel performance monitoring and simple, flexible installation (includes universal mounting kit and leads).
M5800i Solar Kit
[SG34811 for region three, add 1 x G49602 for region two, contact your local Gallagher Territory Manager for reccommendations for region one]
Working together the i Series M5800i fence system provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them, saving hours of searching.
The i Series M5800i Fence System comes with:
This reliable and energy efficient Energizer with proven Gallagher i Series technology, provides complete confidence in continued fence performance irrespective of changes in power supply, temperature and fence conditions.
- Green indicator light flashes when energizer is working satisfactorily
- Red indicator light flashes when energizer has detected a fence fault. Solid red when there is a sudden increase in fence load
- Split bolt recessed terminals with wire guide for simple and clean wire installation
- Surface mount technology that delivers superior quality
- Features high performance adaptive output control technology automatically adjusts to suit your fence conditions while minimising power consumption. Includes alarms to highlight when fence or earth problems occur
- Alarms on output, fence and earth voltage alert when voltage is under pre-set levels. Default alarm levels are: output voltage 3kV, earth voltage 500V
- Advanced lightning protection
- Self diagnostic ability allowing you to determine the fault in your system quicker
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) suppressed circuitry
- High tolerance in-built power supply enables successful 230V operation on the poorest performing rural power outlets
- Short circuit protection to ensure user safety and product reliability if the outputs are directly shorted together
- Three high voltage terminals for earth, earth reference and fence terminal connections
- Power supply requirements: 140 to 270 Volt AC, 20 watts
- Adaptive control will adjust energy levels to maintain 8.0kv output
Provides total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 50m away from the Energizer.
The M5800i fence system includes:
The Fence Monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence. Add up to six Fence Monitors on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Remote & Fault Finder
The Remote saves hours searching for & fixing faults. It pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete.
Solar Panels (3 x 130 watt Solar Panels included)
G49602 (130W Panel)
High quality, fully tested solar panels for solar powered installations.
For lower sunshine regions, speak to your Gallagher Territory Manger for Solar Panel recommendations.
The M5800i fence system is also conmpatible with:
i Series WiFi Gateway (sold separately)
Fence performance in your pocket. Connect the i Series WiFi Gateway to your existing Gallagher i Series Energizer, install the app and subscribe to bring your fence to life.
Alarm System (sold separately)
Secure farm assets. Monitor a section of fence and drive external strobe lights, sirens or alarm panels if the circuit is broken eg: a gate is open or a wire cut.