MBS1800i Fence Energizer Solar Kit
Get all the smarts and power of the Gallagher i Series with a remotely monitored solar powered installation. Our new Mains, battery or solar powered range of i Series Energizers provides fence information at a glance, informing you of any problems immediately so you can take action to save time and money. With 18 Joules of stored energy, this energizer is suitable for fencing all types of animals, on farms up to 190 acres.
The MBS1800i solar kit comes complete with a 130W Intelligent Solar Panel with built-in MPPT Regulator for easy battery and panel performance monitoring and simple, flexible installation (includes universal mounting kit and leads).
Multi Power Fence Energizer MBS1800i Solar Kit
[SG34813 for regions two & three, add 1 x G49602 for region one]
Working together the i Series MBS1800i fence system provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them, saving hours of searching.
The i Series MBS1800i Fence System comes with:
This reliable and energy efficient Energizer with proven Gallagher i Series technology, provides complete confidence in continued fence performance irrespective of changes in power supply, temperature and fence conditions.
- Energy efficient - adjusts its power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption
- Power your fence, your way with mains, battery or solar. Energizer comes complete with a mains and battery lead set for all power source options (battery and solar panel sold separately for battery and solar powered solutions)
- Power adaptor input - easy to use, weather right power adaptor input. Simply insert the provided mains or battery lead set, depending on your chosen power source
- Smart battery management - reduces pulse rate and output energy to manage battery life and ensure 24/7 stock control
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights: green light shows fence ok, red light flashes if there's a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load
- Easy installation and good connection using split bolt recessed terminals
- User safety and reliable animal control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection
- Better fence management with output, earth and fence voltage alarms.
Provides total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 50m away from the Energizer.
The MBS1800i fence system is also compatible with:
The Fence Monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence. Add up to six Fence Monitors on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Remote & Fault Finder
The Remote saves hours searching for & fixing faults. It pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete.
Alarm System (sold separately)
Secure farm assets. Monitor a section of fence and drive external strobe lights, sirens or alarm panels if the circuit is broken eg: a gate is open or a wire cut.
Solar Panels (1 x 130 watt Solar Panel included)
G49602 (130W Panel)
High quality, fully tested solar panels for solar powered installations.
For lower sunshine regions, speak to your Gallagher Territory Manger for Solar Panel recommendations.