The Smart Fence Portable Fence System combines posts, reels and poly wire in one convenient system. Completely self-contained and portable. Just place end post in the ground and four wires unreel simultaneously as you place each remaining post. Allows you to quickly create a portable corral or safe roadside grazing area. It can be used for blocking broken fences, temporary paddocks, orchard grazing, hay bale protection and is perfect for use temporary fencing at horse, sheep and other livestock shows.
This 4-line system (using poly wire lines) reaches 328' in length and 36.5" in height. May be attached to permanent fence or to another Smart Fence system. Easy to carry and store. Fence energizer and ground rod are not included.
- Quick and easy to put up and take down. Four wires, ten posts and 330' length provides an optimal, easy to install instant electric fencing solution
- The height of the top wire is 42" (including post's metal tread-in spike) - or 35.5" from the foot of the post
- Easy to carry and store away. The Smart Fence combines posts, reels and wire all in one easily transportable package
- The four wire system ensures highly effective, safe animal control
- Can be used on all types of terrain - works just as well on rolling contour as it does in a flat paddock
- The Smart Fence has a variety of uses, including:
- Create a temporary paddock within a larger paddock for a specific number of drafted animals
- Divide paddocks for more efficient grazing
- Graze animals in non-fenced areas
- Provide a safer roadside grazing option versus a single wire fence
- Deliver easy and fast fencing for remote grazing areas
- Quick fix patch-up option for problem areas on permanent fences
- Fence off silage bale stacks
- Compatible with Gallagher energizers