Fence Volt / Current Meter and Fault Finder
Save Hours Checking Fence Lines for Shorts!
Gallagher's Fault Finder is a top of the line current meter and digital volt meter built to help you identify and locate faults in your electric fence line. The Fault Finder measures voltage, current and shows the direction of current flow.
The extendable voltage probe allows you to easily measure voltage at points of difficult access such as cut out switches and Energizer terminals.
While sized to fit conveniently in your pocket (2.5" x 5"), the Fault Finder is still easy to read and lasts up to 3 years on batteries that come included with the unit.
- Large easy to read LCD display shows voltage and current
- Arrow shows direction of fault
- Extendable contact probe for reading voltage on energizers and other hard to reach places
- Ground probe connector for more accurate reading
- Auto On/Off when fence pulse detected
- Pocket sized tough, water and impact resistant case
- Battery included. CR2032 1.5V
- Long, 3 year life on replaceable battery
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and BPA which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.