Solar Fence Energizer S100
A good solar fence charger needn't be complicated. So we kept it simple. This 1 Joule Solar powers up to 30 miles / 100 acres and comes with an integrated solar panel, rechargeable battery and leadset.
Two operating modes ensure optimum battery management and animal control specific to fencing requirements. Wildlife control mode operates with a fast pulse day and night to ensure wildlife exclusion and the livestock animal control mode operates with a fast pulse during the day and a slower pulse at night for when domestic animals are less active.
Excellent solar choice for wildlife exclusion.
Clean Fence: 30 miles / 100 acres
Typical Fence: 8 miles /60 acres
1.0 Stored Joules
- Convenient fully integrated portable power
- Turn on and forget - with automated battery management, energizer will continue to work for up to 3 weeks without sun
- Quick to install - can be easily set up in any location and moved about for strip grazing and better pasture management
- Water resistant case, with convenient carry handle and built in lightning protection – designed to be left outside, rain, hail or shine. Keeps stock contained in all weather conditions
- Multiple power options
- Wildlife Mode pulses fast day and night.
- Full Power Mode pulses fast during the day and slower at night, conserving power when animals are less active
- Battery status indicator - provides peace of mind by indicating if the battery needs to be charged or replaced
- 360 degree mounting on t-posts for correct orientation toward the sun - allows the energizer to be mounted on a t-post that is already part of the fence line, regardless of which way the post is facing
- Fully integrated, ready to use - includes fence leadset, rechargeable 12v battery, solar panel
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and BPA which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Cut Out SwitchG60731Cut-out switches are a time saving tool used to turn electricity off along the fenceline while troubleshooting or making repairs. Install one on each corner to eliminate a trip back to the energizer. Unused pastures and lower electric fence wires with high vegetation may also be easily cut off to increase fence voltage.RRPUSD $12.99