- Large easy to readLCD clearly shows (even in bright sunlight) visual and EID tag numbers to confirm the correct animal's information Collect data, using pre-defined traits
- Collect data not just EID numbers - unique phone style keypad for adding and editing data in the yard
- Add Visual ID’s to identify and record information against an animal e.g. replacing a lost EID tag number Enter numeric, text, date and pick-list type traits e.g. breed, sex, condition score, pregnancy status or free typing in 'lame' or 'loose'
- Records weight and displays weight gain
- Animal notes can be set to appear when the animal is next scanned
- Link mothers (Dam) ID to newborns as soon as the EID tag is in place, add birthing details such as sex, birthing ease and fate
- Add and customize session names (such as Week 13 Lambs, Pen 12 Angus, Hereford Cows) making it easy to identify once uploaded into APS software
- Sort on the go. Sort group name and color is highlighted on screen for easy reference
- View animal history - view past traits, activities and life data recorded against an animal
- Fast and continuous reading - read multiple tags in quick succession with one trigger click – no need to repeatedly click the trigger between reads
- Simple connectivity - easily connect via Bluetooth to other devices
- Cables included for PC connection and to charge in the car Animal Performance Software (APS) included.
- Easy immediate tag read feedback with a vibrating handle, loud beeper and super bright LED at end of snout
- Award winning ergonomic design comfortable for long usage times, reduces risk of trapping hand or arm in animal handlers and simple trigger action for each read
- Compatible with all brands of weigh scales
- Animal Performance Software (APS) included
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and BPA which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.